Have I got a Problem with Gambling? Am I becoming an Addict?
If you are asking yourself these types of questions, please get help.
Please be careful. Play Responsibly be Safe
Is there help for Problem gambling - problem gambling casino help?
Do you know of anyone that has issues with gambling? I am sure that you do, or you may have thought about someone close to you that may have an issue, right?
Fun Not Profit
Gambling should be fun, who hasn’t gotten carried lost control or gone too far. Gambling addiction is a real disease believe it. If you are the one who always feels his or hers next big win is "just around the corner" you may have an issue and should consider starting to seek corrective measures.
What are the Warning signs of problem gambling? What Questions should we be asking as a way to test if. I or people I love have an issue?
These are the 20 questions posed by Gamblers Anonymous if you answer more of these with the positive than you should please seek help .
Problem Gambling Casino Help
- Did you ever lose time from work or school due to gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Did gambling affect your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
- Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
- Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
- After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
- After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
- Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?
- Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
- Were you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
- Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
- Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry, trouble, boredom or loneliness?
- Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
- Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
- Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
- Have you ever considered self destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
Did you get 7 or more out of 10 then YES its likely that you or the person you know is an addicted gambler.
Problem Gambling Casino help These Tips below have been published by GamCare and are a great messages to ensure that you are safe and responsible when gambling to Mitigate the risk of addiction or issues.
- You're buying fun, not investing your money
- Before playing, set strict limits on how much time and money you're going to spend
- Quit while you're ahead
- Only gamble with money you can afford to lose
- Don't spend more money on gambling with the hope to win back money that you have lost
- Keep up other interests and hobbies - don't let gambling take over your life
- Don't gamble in order to escape from stress or boredom
- Gambling in moderation is okay
- The key is… if you choose to gamble, gamble responsibly!
Block yourself before you wreck yourself.
There are ways to be able to block gambling from a person’s machine by installing one of these filtering software’s These will block access to gambling websites and is an important tip to offer you as a first step to attacking the addiction is restricting access to it,
Gamblock: Commercial anti-gambing software for Windows, Android, and Apple IOS devices.
Gamban: Commercial anti-gambing software for Windows and Mac OS X.
BetFilter: Commercial anti-gambing software for Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and Apple IOS devices.
K9 Web Protection: Free web filtering and parental control software for Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and Apple IOS devices that includes a gambling sites category.
Net Nanny: Commercial web filtering and parental control software for Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and Apple IOS devices that includes a gambling sites category.
CyberSitter: Commercial web filtering and parental control software for Windows.
No matter where in the world you live if you have a problem there are people who have the same issues too , you are not alone and these organisations are there to help you should gambling become an issue seek help always. :
Gamblers Anonymous: International support group for people with a gambling problem.
Gambling Help Online: 1800-858-858
Responsible Gambling Council: Canadian non-profit organisation dedicated to problem gambling prevention
British Columbia Responsible & Problem Gambling Program: 1888-795-6111
Bundeszentrale für gesundheitliche Aufklärung (BZgA): 0800-1-37-27-00
Caritas Addicted Gamblers Counselling Centre: (852)-1834-633
GambleAware Ireland: 1800-753-753
Stichting Anonieme Gokkers Omgeving Gokkers: 0900-217-772
Problem Gambling Foundation of New Zealand: 0800-664-262
Careplay: 041 367 48 47
GambleAware: An independent UK charity that funds treatment, research and education about responsible gambling.
National Council on Problem Gambling: United States based national advocate for programs and services to assist problem gamblers and their families.
Begambleaware , 18+ , Be Safe and Responsible and always read the terms and conditions. check our list of safe places to play.