No Deposit Bonuses (Free Chips, Free Spins)
Unless stated otherwise, all No Deposit Bonuses are subject to the following terms and conditions
- The bonus amount must be wagered a minimum of 30 times playthrough requirement for Slots, Keno, Scratch Cards and Bingo; 60 times playthrough requirement for All Allowed Table Games and Video Poker.
- Wagers placed in Roulette, Craps, Pai Gow Poker, Baccarat, War, Sic Bo, and 'Shooting games' -e.g. Fish Catch are not allowed with any No Deposit Bonus (unless specifically stated otherwise) and, do not count towards meeting the wagering requirements.
- Unless otherwise stated, the maximum withdrawal amount from any No Deposit Bonus is 1 time the face value of the bonus, with a minimum of $100. All free chips valued below $50 will come with a cash-out limit of no more than, nor less than, $100.
- Players cannot redeem multiple free bonuses consecutively. If you have redeemed one No Deposit Bonus and are subsequently offered another one, a real-money deposit needs to have been made in the interim for you to be eligible to withdrawal the second No Deposit Bonus.
- All No Deposit Bonuses are subject to the Wager Requirements and Maximum Withdrawal Limits listed above.
- Once you have met the Wager Requirements and are able to make a withdrawal, any amount that is over the Maximum Withdrawal Limit will be removed from your balance, as you will not be able to withdraw these funds.
- Unless the Casino management specifically gives prior agreement, Welcome Bonuses are limited to one promotion per player, per family, per computer, per address.
- Players from certain countries may not cash out from free chip offers if they have not previously deposited. These players may par-take of said free chips for amusement purposes only. You may view all country restrictions in this PDF document or you can download it in MS Word format to check your status.
- The Casino reserves the right to cancel or refuse any promotional offer at any time.
The Player's account
- The Player's account balance must be $5 or less in order to claim any promotion other than a deposit bonus.
- In the cases where a promotion or a free bonus is open for use on different games, the highest wagering requirement (out of all the games that were played), will be applied in order to meet the wagering requirements before cashing out.
- If the Player plays any games different than the allowed games as indicated on the coupon, winnings will be void.
- While mixing deposits and a free bonus is not allowed, we are aware that this may happen from time to time. If, for whatever reason, you make a deposit while using a No Deposit Bonus (e.g. Free Chip, Free Spins offer, etc.), the wagering requirements and maximum allowed cash-out of the no deposit bonus will still apply.
- Once the Player has completed play with the No Deposit Bonus, whether by requesting a withdrawal (with any excess winnings above the maximum allowed cash-out being removed) or by your total balance reaching below $1, we will credit the amount of your deposit back into your casino account along with whatever deposit bonus you would like.
- If you use any bonus to accumulate a feature guarantee(s), or extra bonus rounds, and use a subsequent deposit and or bonus to redeem built-up feature bonus rounds, the winnings coming from said bonus round(s) shall void all or any winnings. No deposits will be refunded.
- In the event that a Player redeems a no-deposit promotional offer that he/she is not entitled to, any winnings generated from that promotion will be voided.
- The Player is entitled to only one free chip in between deposits; any winnings resulting from multiple free chips will be void. For example, should a Player redeem two free chips in a row, he/she will not be able to withdraw any winnings generated by playing on said chip.
All Deposit Bonuses: Standard Wagering Requirements
- In order to claim a bonus, the Player must redeem it before placing any bets with said deposit. If the bonus does not redeem for any reason, it is the Player's responsibility to contact Customer Support for assistance with redeeming said bonus. Once the Player begins wagering the deposit, the Player forfeits their right to any promotion on that deposit.
- Unless approved by management, Players cannot redeem additional coupons or promotional offers if they have a balance or pending cash-out. Promotional offers or coupons cannot be combined. If at any time this should occur, winnings will be void.
- In the event where a Player uses a promotional offer or coupon that he/she is not entitled to use, any and all winnings generated from that promotion are forfeited and the original deposit is returned to the Player.
- If the Player uses a promotional bonus that is restricted to certain game(s), this will result in their winnings being voided. The rules of the bonus will continue to apply even after the playthrough requirement has been fulfilled.
- If you use an 'all allowed games' deposit bonus/ coupon, at least 50% of your gameplay must be on slot machines before requesting a withdrawal.
- The Casino reserves the right to cancel or refuse any promotional offer at any time.
- If a Player has chosen to use a bonus or promotion, it is the sole responsibility of the Player to ensure that any applicable Playthrough requirements are met before requesting a withdrawal. Failure to meet the playthrough requirements will result in the withdrawal request being denied.
- Maximum Withdrawal (Cash-out) Rules: Maximum withdrawal amount is determined solely by the amount of the deposit. e.g. if the Player deposits $100 and uses a bonus with a 10x maximum withdrawal limit, then the maximum amount that may be withdrawn is $1,000.
- Redeeming Multiple Promotions: You may not mix or combine promotions or bonuses. If multiple bonuses are mixed, your casino winnings may be removed at the time of withdrawal. Please be sure to use only one bonus at a time. Unless otherwise indicated by the Casino, you cannot redeem additional coupons if you have a withdrawal pending or if you have an existing balance.
- No Play/ No Max bonuses: Unless otherwise stated, No Play/ No Max bonuses may only be used to play Slots, Keno, Bingo, and Scratch Card games. All other casino games are prohibited and restricted.
Playing a prohibited or restricted games
- Playing a prohibited or restricted game while using a bonus will void any winnings generated during the use of a said bonus. These terms are valid and applicable even after the playthrough requirement has been met. All Deposit Bonuses for Slots and Keno with No Restrictions (No Playthrough and No Max Cash-Out) come with our software minimum of 1X playthrough (deposit + bonus amount) before the funds can be withdrawn.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, bonus amount is always considered non-cashable and will be removed from the amount of your withdrawal request. E.g., if the Player receives a bonus of $100 and later requests a $390 withdrawal, the $100 bonus will be removed, and the withdrawal will total $290. Withdrawal requests made for less than the bonus received will be denied and returned to the Player's account.
Additional Terms Applicable to ALL Bonuses
- Only players who have registered a Real Money Account are eligible to receive Promotions. Only one Real Money Account per player is permitted. Multiple accounts will be closed. Players who register multiple accounts (including accounts with different personal details) will not be eligible to receive any bonuses or winnings, and all withdrawals will be cancelled.
- Each promotional offer is available only once per person, family, household address, email address, credit card number, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc.)
- Unless otherwise stated, all bonuses including (but not restricted to) weekly & weekend coupons, comp points, Cashback bonuses, No Deposit Bonuses & comps etc., as well as the deposits made to redeem any aforementioned bonuses, must be wagered at least 30 times playthrough requirement for Slots, Keno, Scratch Cards and, Bingo; 60 times playthrough requirement for Table Games and Video Poker, before withdrawing.
- Wagering on Roulette, Craps, Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Pontoon 21, War, Sic Bo, and/or 'Shooting games' -e.g. Fish Catch is not allowed with any promotional bonus or No Deposit Bonus (unless specifically stated otherwise). If an excluded game is played before completion of the above wagering requirements, the Casino reserves the right to void all funds and close the account.
- When using a deposit bonus, any withdrawal request must exceed the sum of the deposit and the deposit bonus. E.g. If the Player deposits $100 and receives a $100 bonus, the withdrawal request must exceed $200.
- All promotional offers and bonuses can only be redeemed by players when they have no existing account balances and no pending withdrawals unless otherwise stated.
- Unless otherwise stated, a promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer and all promotional offers are only available to those players to whom the offer was issued directly by the Casino. Promotional offers by email are for the intended recipient only and cannot be transferred.
- Bonuses may be refused at the discretion of the management if abuse of promotions is suspected. All withdrawals will be audited and refused where there is suspected fraud or at the Casino's discretion.
The Company Rights
- The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. Such amendments will be effective immediately upon being posted in this "Terms and Conditions" section of the web site. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions on a regular basis and to check any additional rules detailed within promotional emails. Should you be unclear about any point relating to a specific promotion, it is your responsibility to contact the support team and gain a full understanding before partaking in a promotion.
- Any promotion or offer is terminable at any time in accordance with the views of management without prior notice or obligation.
- The management reserves the right to disqualify certain countries or individual players from promotional offers. Promotional offers via email, telephone or mail are extended only to the Player whom the correspondence is addressed.
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Casino and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and the Casino with regards to the claiming of any promotional or bonus offers.
- An approved "Manager Withdrawal" represents a portion of your balance that was removed because it was not eligible for withdrawal. This amount could be Bonus funds (which are non-cashable) or because you have exceeded the Maximum Withdrawal Amount on your last bonus, with excess funds removed.
- If one of the accounts in your household, or family has a bonus restriction the same restrictions apply to any other account of yours or your family'